Shane was in Dallas and got to see some of our good friends from college...HOOK 'EM! While they were checking out our blog, I realized how few family pictures I had put up...So in honor of the Dendy's, here's some! BTW...Amy's toe is great! It healed great and the scar isn't that bad!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Family Pictures
Shane was in Dallas and got to see some of our good friends from college...HOOK 'EM! While they were checking out our blog, I realized how few family pictures I had put up...So in honor of the Dendy's, here's some! BTW...Amy's toe is great! It healed great and the scar isn't that bad!
Posted by Texas Dimons at 7:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

039_edited-1.jpg)
3 comments:
Great Pics!! Thanks for sharing! We miss the bluebonnets!!
K
CUTE, cute pics!!! Bluebonnets make a much better background than Lubbock cotton fields... :-)
What a sweet, cute family you have. I'm so excited to have a new blogging buddy.
I didn't realize you were at YW camp. Lindsey had such an excellent week, so thank you for helping out!
Post a Comment