Dimon Family

1 Longhorn + 1 Longhorn = 4 cute longhorns!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Slacker, but there is a true Jedi in the house!

I have been a HUGE slacker on my blog...Too much sun, kids and work going on! Kids head back to school next week, so hopefully I can find some time to update! A whole summer worth...probably I should take it in small chunks!!! Here's a tidbit from Nicholas:

Nicholas had some friends over one Saturday. As I am in the kitchen I hear from the other room a light saber battle going on. (I need to give a little background here!) In Sunday School Nicholas' teacher asked the kids to tell her things about their dad's. All the comments came home in a cup that said #1 Dad! There were the usual...plays with me etc, but one of the comments said "My dad is a true Jedi" wonder who said that?!

So Nicholas and Logan (who was in the said Sunday School class) are having a light saber battle with Shane. Next thing I hear is from Logan..."Nicholas, you weren't lying. You're dad is a true Jedi!" Can you just hear the conversation that was going on in class when Nicholas announced to a class of 10 boys his dad is a true Jedi?!

Obviously we like Star Wars!

Currently the favorite is the Olympics and wondering whether they are going to the Olympics for track or swimming?!

More to come!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Yay! A new post! May the force be with you to keep 'em coming.

Kay said...

Oh my goodness! I couldn't believe it when I was doing my daily check & there was actually something NEW here! Don't worry, I haven't written much on my blog this summer either! I even got an e-mail from 1 friend to see if I was OK b/c she reads it everyday!! Hope all the kids have a great beginning to school - my LAST one is off to Kindergarten this year - sad day in our house!
K

Carrie said...

She's alive!!!

My kids keep running races around the house. Clearly they aren't aware of their genetic limitations yet if they think they're going to the Olympics in track. Their mother is the world's slowest woman.

Texas Dimons said...

I don't know Carrie...I may tie you in that, except I have longer legs!!!

Anonymous said...

you are alive!!! glad to get an update. i've been wondering what you've been up to. my girls loved seeing your girls this summer.

i guess we will see your kids in the olympics when we go and watch our kids there. after all aren't my girls going to go for gymnastics? they take 6 girls after all. the odds are so great! especially when they get their training the large and presitgious metropolis they live in.