NOTE: On the pictures below, I chose the small size...bad idea! and I don't have time to go back and change, so if you can't see it, just click on it and it will show bigger! Sorry for the extra steps, but enjoy!
It has been crazy, but when Gemma saw Amy's post, she kept asking when she would get hers...I had to remind her that her bday wasn't for 2 months. I thought I would have 2 months to get it ready...I just started Sunday! I actually had to scan in pictures for Gemma...no digital then!
Anyways...here's some fun pictures for Gemma!
She was a happy easy baby! (This is probably so I would have more children!) but she slept through the night at 6 weeks, never cried unless she was hungry or sick and people just wanted to be around her!
She has always loved animals...especially horses! Unfortunately she was born to me...not big on kids and dogs in the same house...too much work for me! and I don't have land for horses! but she finds ways to get her fix!
She loves Meagan and all her friends! (here's one for the Dendy's)
Gemma loves to act, dress up (even in her sleep she's a princess!) and has always had her own sense of style!
She has always LOVED the Longhorns! She could sing the "Eyes of Texas" before she could really talk, when we were walking on campus when she was 2 she saw a guy with dreadlocks and yelled..."Ricky Williams!" (I'm sure the guy was flattered!) and recently she has decided that she can't wear the color combo black and red...(I'm trying to tell her it's the maroon she has to worry about!!) (She'll still wear it, but only because it's Christmas! :) ) I am having technical difficulties so some of my photos aren't uploading...so no longhorn pictures. (I know you're bummed Carrie!)
We're so glad Gemma came to our family! She's a great big sister and has such a fun personality!

Last night, Gemma sang her first solo. She had to try out and was voted to sing both by the choir and her teacher! She did an awesome job! I always thought she sang well, but I'm a little biased! When I figure out how to upload videos from my camera to the computer and then to blog, I'll post! Shane G...want to come do it for me?!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Happy Birthday Gemma!
Posted by Texas Dimons at 8:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

039_edited-1.jpg)
7 comments:
Happy birthday Gemma! Way to go on the solo!
Hey if you give me directions to your house I'll come show you how it's done. However it's SUPER easy. If I was you I would get a Flickr account, but they only allow videos up to 90 seconds long. Anything longer and you need an account like Vimeo. That's who I use. So go to Vimeo.com create an account (it's FREE) then upload the video, once it's done there is a place to click that says "Embed" video, and it will bring up some code. Copy the code and paste the code into the post and BAM! you are done.
PS- check out that HUGE advertisement comment on your blog?
Also contact me if you need help. My phone number is on my website.
happy b-day gemma! love the picture with the big lips! :) congratulations on the singing solo! that is awesome.
Yeah Gemma!!! You are a fun girl and I totally believe that you are a princess...that picture is great.
I love the photo with the big red lips, and the tin man about to kiss the axe. What a great girl to have around.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEMMA REESE! Hurray for Young Women's and all the fun that comes with it. 1 more year and you're a teenager!!!
I hope you figure out how to upload that video. I'd love to hear her solo.
happy birthday gemma!!
We sure are glad that you had Gemma. We kind of like having her around. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment