Ok...I tried to upload this yesterday, but after about an hour and it said it was still uploading, I figured it wasn't going to happen. So I am trying again.
Gemma's Solo from Jennifer Dimon on Vimeo.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Gemma's Solo
Posted by Texas Dimons at 1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

039_edited-1.jpg)
11 comments:
good job gemma! :)
She did great!
You must be so proud...you have a little Christina Agulara on your hands. She did a really good job. I myself am not one for solos so I am really impressed.
Tell Gemma that she made her 3rd grade teacher proud! Tell her not to forget us "little" people when she is big and famous!!!
Wow, i had no idea.
The next frikin Celine Dion!
Gemma did fantastic!
What a beautiful voice, she definitely has that Nicholas blood flowing through her doesn't she.
Whoops that comment from "Heather" was really me...
I miss you guys! Late Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Gemma Reece!!
I love the family photo. It makes me miss you all. We need another reunion soon. I'm so glad we can keep in touch this way now. You need to tell Joyce to let me in! Love ya, Brit
Thanks for the info. I got in and put her in as a contact!
That was awesome! It brings back so many memories of singing on risers with those plastic acoustic shelves behind us!! hahaha
Post a Comment