Dimon Family

1 Longhorn + 1 Longhorn = 4 cute longhorns!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hill Country Charm!

I met a fun friend Amy at school (she has a girl Amy's age) She's the kind who never knew a stranger! And she LOVES people with 4 kids...lucky me! since she has 4 kids too. Anyway, she started an Etsy store.*

Amy brought me a gift on Monday (it was a nice surprise since I was sick in bed for 3 days!) and the only thing she asked was that I tell people who made it for me and where they can get one...I'm all about advertising for free merchandise! So I decided to take it one step further and blog about it too! It's this cute necklace...You have to have 4 kids/grandkids/friends/random names to put on it, but she does have other charms here!

So if you head on over there and get something...be sure to let her know I sent you! ENJOY!


*I have to confess I have NEVER looked at Etsy...heard great things about it, but never looked. Probably because I knew I would find WAY too many things I want and with our household finances right now I can't buy, so my theory is why look?!

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Way cute!! :) I am going to check it out! :)

Katie said...

Yes, you do know me from Lubbock! Kim Maddock actually told me about Beehive and Bird's Nest a while back and I just love her blog! She is so clever and witty. We don't live in Lubbock anymore though, after law school my husband got a job in Midland (2 hours south of Lubbock, but still flat and ugly) and now we're here! We were good friends with the Maddocks during law school and we both ended up in Midland...and now they are in Houston. Anyway, long story short, you DO know me! Small world!!

Kelly said...

Very cute...I just ordered one from your friend.

Cassie Stewart said...

Hey there Dimon family!! Good to hear from you. We are in Dallas (and a little jealous you are back in A-town :) We do like it here though. What part of Austin are you in. Your family is just beautiful. Keep in touch!