Dimon Family

1 Longhorn + 1 Longhorn = 4 cute longhorns!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's Day

I haven't posted in a while....still haven't put up Christmas. Oh Well! But I had to post to say thanks to my friend Kelly.  We had a fun time!  She had a 7 course meal with waitresses (ok her daughter and a friend) but I didn't have to cook OR cleanup, so that is my kind of night!

  • Pan-Seared Scallops with Saffron Sauce
  • Tomato Basil Soup
  • Mixed Field Greens with Stilton, Blackberries and Citrus Vinaigrette
  • Shitake Mushroom and Spinach Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
  • Potatoes Horseradish Gratin with Caramelized Onions
  • Profiterole Puffs wiht Chocolate Glaze
  • Dutch Hot Cocoa  
  • It was fun to hang out and get to know some people we haven't had a ton of time to really get to know!
Here's our hostess and host: Kelly and Kelly
This is Michelle and Jim Freeze (I have their daughter Jordan in Beehives...a
 dream!)
Here's our friends Buddy and Tom Roberts (Gemma spends as much time at their
 house as at ours with their daughter Jordan!)
Here's us!
These are just a few of the delicious courses!
Our lovely servers/part chef!

The set table...I am always impressed with a set table.  I have never really seen the need to have a dining room table, (we just put our piano in that room) but I
 might have to start thinking about investing in a table and fun dishes to match!
A few more pictures of the girls and gals!
*FYI: Not sure what happened with the spacing/bold/everything with this post...I saved and came back to this and I have no more time to try and fix...so you 
either get this or nothing! :)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! thats quite a valentines

Tiffany said...

That looks UH-MAZING! And your hair looks gorgeous, by the way--love it!

Tami said...

Looks like such a fun Valentine's day...by the way, doesen't your table look like that with every meal...you know with the centerpeice and all matching dinnerware, etc.

Carrie said...

I am very afraid of this woman, but I'm afraid of any woman that has that much talent and ability to make things look/taste wonderful. That looks like an amazing little shindig!