Dimon Family

1 Longhorn + 1 Longhorn = 4 cute longhorns!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy 16 Years!

Today, Shane and I have been married for 16 years.  Since I can't find any of my wedding pictures (I know where they are, just can't get to them at the moment.) I found an engagement picture to share...as Austin said "You and dad look different.  You look like Gemma and you have lipstick on!"


It has been the best 16 years...looking forward to more!  I love you Shane!!




8 comments:

The Roberts said...

Oh my gosh! Gemma and you are twins as if I didnt already know that. Love the picture. Happy anniversary!

Kelly said...

Yes, you DO look like Gemma here. Such a sweet youthful picture. Happy anniversary to you both!

Hildie said...

Dig that hair Shane! Congrats you two.

♥ Jesse and Katie ♥ said...

Happy Anniversary! Austin is so funny!

Natalie Benavides said...

hahah! HOW CUTE!! awww. I love it.

Lonna said...

Nice work, 16 years that is impressive. There is nothing quite like a trip down memory lane, and some killer comments from the kids.

I hope that you had a great day.

It's Been a Day! said...

i'm loving that picture!! happy anniversary!

The Redhead Riter said...

Congratulations!

You all look so adorable in that photo