Look what Shane brought home for me!! He even got my favorite colors!! I wish I had taken a picture of them wrapped neatly as 16 roses.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Look what Shane brought home for me!! He even got my favorite colors!! I wish I had taken a picture of them wrapped neatly as 16 roses.
Posted by Texas Dimons at 5:25 PM
3 comments:
wow! what was the occasion? they are beautiful! go shane!
Tell Shane that James could use a few pointers about flowers. Just kidding. They are really pretty, and I like the settings that you used on the camera to show them off.
It is always nice to take a little picture of moments like this just in case they are rare, like they are around here.
He's a good boy. And my, my, what a lovely camera you have there!
Post a Comment