Dimon Family

1 Longhorn + 1 Longhorn = 4 cute longhorns!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

A few things we have been up to

Here's some photos of what we've been up to in the last few weeks.

There's the first day of school...taken after school, since I forgot in the morning!


This is Austin's...He obviously didn't want to have anything to do with the camera.

We kept Austin home for one more year. He turned 5 and could go to school, but we felt he needed one more year at home...This is what I found when I picked him up from preschool today.

Just one more reason on my list I think we made the right decision...This is "This" shoved into a pocket in his backpack. No idea he took it!
Gemma, Amy and I went to Austin to see the 5 Browns...hoping it will inspire them to practice!


Here is a collage...I meant to do a few pictures, but then it pretty much did it with all the pictures I've taken since May. Once it started I decided, what the heck?! If you're brave check it out and see what we have done since May!! Not sure what you'll get or see once you click on it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad for an update!

Cluff Chronicles said...

It's great to hear from you. I hope your kids are liking school!

Kay said...

Just caught up with you again - for some reason I lost your blog when I switched to our Mac...good to be back in touch...

Tiffany said...

When did Gemma turn into you?!? AAAH! (I mean, you told me, but seeing it is something else all together...)
CUTE kids--love the pics!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.