I'm about 3 weeks late, but Nicholas turned 8 on August 31st. We spent the day in the doctor's because Nicholas had the flu, so it was pretty much the best birthday he's ever had! Anyway, it's hard to believe he is 8. We love having Nicholas in our family!
Here's a picture of him at about 1 year...don't have any of him as a "baby" on the computer.
Here he is getting his frogs for his birthday...pretty much the easiest "pets"! Feed 2 times a week, change water 2 times a year!
Here's a bigger picture of his frogs.
We start a new chapter...cub scouts. I am not a scouter, but I get to work with him in Wolf's, so maybe I'll learn to like scouts!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Happy late birthday Nicholas
Posted by Texas Dimons at 3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

039_edited-1.jpg)
1 comments:
I need that kind of pet!!! You'll have to tell me where to find them. Spence would love them :) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment