This is what I love about central Texas. The first spring we were in Lubbock, I couldn't figure out what I was missing, until I realized I didn't see the bluebonnets out. I made Shane drive 2 hours south to get some pictures....that was the only time he did it!
Gemma
Amy
Nicholas
Austin
Here's all of them!

039_edited-1.jpg)
9 comments:
Seeing Gemma next to everyone else makes me realize how old she is. Stop growing up!
Way to go! You not only took the annual bluebonnet pics, but you posted them in a timely manner too. We have yet to get any this year. Still hoping to though.
I love the bluebonnets, and every time we drive by a big patch I think to myself that I need to get out and take some photos. I have yet to do it, but you have inspired me Jen.
It is fun to see how everyone has changed in just a short amount of time, why do they have to grow up so fast?
love the blue bonnets! precious pix of your kiddos! gemma looks tall. how tall is she now? alex is a proud 4'9" tall. she is still waiting for some growth :)
WE MISS THEM SOOOOOOO MUCH!! :o(
Bah! When did Gemma turn into a woman?!? All the kids look fabulous... but she looks truly amazing. And truly like you. (Maybe that's why she looks so amazing?:-))
GREAT pics! Beautiful family!
WOW! Nicholas is gorgeous. He really looks beautiful in this picture and very very good looking!
تصليح تلفزيونات بالرياض
محل تصليح شاشات التلفزيون بالرياض
Post a Comment