Dimon Family

1 Longhorn + 1 Longhorn = 4 cute longhorns!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Just bragging a little!

Check out this video of my girls and the Texas Children's Choir singing the National Anthem at a Spurs game!!




9 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

i got chills! so impressive!

Tiffany said...

Um, whoa! And not to state the obvious, but your girls are so TOTALLY the cutest (& most talented!) up there!:-)

Lonna said...

That was really great. I am really impressed by all means you should be bragging.

Valerie said...

Very impressive! They have a lot of talents and I'm sure worked very hard for that.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment. I love to make new blog friends. A few days after I wrote that post, I was looking through my books and talks on CD and noticed that I actually did have all of Diana's CDs. I just forgot that I had one. Silly unorganized and forgetful me! (Not an unusual thing for me.) Thanks for trying to help me get it though. That's so nice.

Tami said...

AMAZING! That was so fun to watch - you have reason to brag!Love ya!

Kelly said...

How exciting! That was awesome! I couldn't see them. I think I saw Gemma on the far right though. Is that where she was standing?

Anonymous said...

fantastic!!!!

Jeanette said...

VERY COOL! Look at those cute girls!

Anonymous said...

wow thats great!! What a cool thing to be apart of.