Dimon Family

1 Longhorn + 1 Longhorn = 4 cute longhorns!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Gemma and Amy singing

This is a short interview with the directors of the choir that Gemma and Amy sing in. If you skip to about the 2nd minute on the first link, you'll hear them singing.

KABB Fox San Antonio :: Top Stories - Texas Children's Choir Angel's Carol

KABB Fox San Antonio :: Christmas Choirs When at Night I Go to Sleep


Enjoy!

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

They sound wonderful! How exciting to be a part of that. The cameras certainly showed your girls a lot! I liked the Carol of the Bells song the most, but the other two were also very pretty. I hope they'll get more boys interested in joining. What a great experience for your daughters!

Valerie said...

You must be a proud momma! I love getting to see my kids share off their talents.