So the girls and I are going to Hannah Montana tonight. They are sooooo excited! We surprised them with tickets for Christmas. Thanks to Tiffany for the creative scavenger hunt to find the tickets...it was a hit! Austin is a little bummed that he can't go! He doesn't understand why he can't use my ticket to. I guess when you have 2 older sisters who watch and listen to everything Hannah it's bound to rub off of you! Nicholas just wants to stay home and play Lego Star Wars! Well, I'll update soon (hopefully with pictures!)
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

039_edited-1.jpg)
2 comments:
So, how was it??? My girlies would LOVE that! Last year for Christmas, my mom gave Addi & my niece (& therefore Amy & me) tickets to the Cheetah girls in Dallas. Addi liked it but was a bit put off by their outfits -- I wanted her to just love it, but if she has to be upset about something, I like that it is immodestly dressed girls!! Let me know!!
Flippin awesome! Hey, did you hear New Kids On The Block are making a comeback?! If they have an L.A. concert you can fly out and we can go together and scream like 11 year olds!
Post a Comment