So the big news here is that our dog Daisy has gone to live with another family. After the move, she didn't do so well in the house and continually got out of the backyard...not so good with all the cars driving by. So Gemma decided it was best to find her another home. (ok, so maybe she had some prompting from mom and dad, but it was her decision!) So we found a lady with another dachshund. The dogs are her kids! They have their own room and wardrobe. I'm sure Daisy is much happier there! She lives close enough that the kids can visit or Daisy can come by. The kids were sad, but only for about a day! So Holly...go for the stuffed kind of dog!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Posted by Texas Dimons at 2:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

039_edited-1.jpg)
3 comments:
Yea! I guess we are both starting this a new!! I added music - you'll have to check it out! We have a (however you spell the real word) weeny dog too her name is Strudel and she was VERY sick for a few days but has made a full recovery -- when I call the vet's office (each tinme it is a different person) they tell me she is their "miracle dog". I think it is b/c Kendie kept (& still does)praying for her!! Better go -going to Houston tomorrow -- not packed a thing!! :o)
Yeah, I am glad I stuck with the stuffed dog! Thanks for the advice. I am sure the kids will miss her, but glad they can visit...love the blog!
LOVE the blog!!! Yay!
Post a Comment