Dimon Family

1 Longhorn + 1 Longhorn = 4 cute longhorns!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Fairy Tale Ball

Our school does a fairy tale ball at the end of the unit on fairy tales. Everyone has to dress up as a fairy tale character even the parents!...the note that came home said "dust off your ball gowns" As if I have one hanging in the back of my closet that I could still fit into! Well, apparently tons of women do! Here's a few of the pictures I took. I couldn't look too obvious when taking them, so the quality isn't great on all, but you get the idea! You have to dress up to even come in and check it out. I put a brown skirt on with a brown shirt and boots, put 3 red circles down the front with a blue bow and called myself a gingerbread! I'm still trying to figure out the picture thing...how do you put info beside them? help anyone? anyway...the one in the blue gown was saying it is a bridesmaid dress, she was absolutely gorgeous! Some women actually wore their wedding dresses...Crazy huh?! Nicholas was our little pirate! It was fun...despite having to dress up!






2 comments:

Kay said...

Jenn!
Hey! I couldn't figure that out either and then when I put that other background on (I saw it on a friend's blog - the link thing is at the top of mine in orange), it automatically did it. Go figure!! That's all I can tell you! Hope y'all are all well!
K

Carrie said...

I'm sorry, but those people are nuts. No wait. I'm not sorry at all.