Dimon Family

1 Longhorn + 1 Longhorn = 4 cute longhorns!

Friday, March 7, 2008

Tagged by Carrie

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was teaching 4th grade Language Arts which included grading 60+ essays each week, playing with 18 month old Gemma (has it been that long?!) and deciding whether to stay home with Gemma or not.

5 things on my list today:

1. workout
2. work
3. fold towels
4. lunch with a friend from high school
5. get kids to pick up toys (nephews come tomorrow and I don't to start out messy!)

6 snacks I enjoy:

1. peanut m&m's
2. crispy apples
3. celery sticks (not that I eat 2&3 much!)
4. 100 calorie snack packs
5. Turtle Chex Mix (YUMM-O)
6. popcorn

3 bad habits:

1. picking my cuticles around my fingernails
2. keeping up with too much celebrity gossip
3. letting myself get distracted from doing what I need to (case in point...doing this instead of # 3 on to do list!)

If I were suddenly a billionaire:

I would pay off all debt, build a house on the lake, invest and who know...that's too big a number to even wrap my mind around!

5 places I've lived:

1. Austin, TX
2. San Antonio, TX
3. Lubbock, TX
4. Enid, OK
5. Salt Lake City, UT

5 Jobs I've had:

1. Lifeguard
2. Teacher
3. Mom (currently!)
4. Library Aide
5. Data entry for accountant (current)

5 Things people don't know about me:

1. I'm a closet George Strait fan.
2. I wearing dresses.
3. I too am a feminist.
4. I placed 2nd in the all-state choir in High School.
5. I'm related to Davy Crockett

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Okay... remind me WHY keeping up w/celebrity gossip is a bad thing?!? Holly just handed down 2 People mags to me today at the gym--brought back great memories of months past! :-)