So, the whole fam damily was home for my baby brother's wedding this past weekend. It was absolutely crazy! 14 grandkids, plus parents, and aunts and uncles will do that! My brother Joseph got home from Afghanistan in time to surprise everyone. I had to keep the secret for about a month from Shane...that was hard! I took him to see U2-3D (crazy cool IMAX show!) and Joe Joe and his wife Kathy were there. Shane was soooo surprised! It was fun to see him...I can never surprise him!
On Friday we all hung out and had BBQ at my mom's. Austin went exploring behind the shed and stepped on a nail. We cleaned it up, but by Sat afternoon it was swollen, so instead of enjoying a wedding reception, Shane got a plate of food and spent the next 2 hours at the ER. They had to xray to make sure there was no metal left in the foot and sent them home with a $100 bandaid! It was worth it to know that his foot was clear and just healing...ER doc said he was glad we came in too. Apparently this is a certified ER visit. Who Knew! We're learning a lot from Austin!
It's late and I'm still trying to catch up on sleep! and the accountant work I do, so I will update more later...hopefully with pictures!
Monday, March 31, 2008
Crazy Weekend
Posted by Texas Dimons at 10:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

039_edited-1.jpg)
2 comments:
Fam damily! That's funny.
Poor Austin...what a way to spend a day!
I'm glad things went well with the wedding and Joseph's big arrival!
I would love to see wedding pics. Hope Austin is doing okay.
Post a Comment