Dimon Family

1 Longhorn + 1 Longhorn = 4 cute longhorns!

Friday, November 21, 2008

A day (or two) in our life.

Jennie issued the challenge to document in pictures a day in your life. I have to admit that I actually forgot until about 9:30, so you have part of 2 days to make up for it!! So here is a typical day in pictures!

We start the day out with breakfast...cereal, eggo waffles, frozen something or other...I'm not a get up and make breakfast kind of person! Then I make lunches...and we wait for one of the kids (usually Gemma) to start scripture study. (Someday I'll hear it about this picture!)After the younger kids off to school, I head to the gym.
No day would be complete without a fountain diet drink!
Austin will play Lego Star Wars or watch cartoons while I'm at the gym...(Notice the change of clothes...one of many throughout the day!)
Today we are heading to the park with playgroup...Here we are getting in the car.
Here's Austin doing the monkey bars...
Austin after falling off the monkey bars...Can't you see the scrape on his chin?!
Eating lunch at the yummy Central Market Cafe...
Right after this I told Austin to wait to do the monkey bars...he didn't...Luckily Lonna was there to help him up after falling flat on his back. We're still hearing about it today...poor guy!
Paige made these yummy cookies!
Now I get to work...right now it's finishing up the magazine (Sneak peek look at our back cover!)
Then it's time for more cookie! (This is why I go to the gym!)Then it's time for homework
folding laundry (kids do it!)
Driving kids to activity days
dinner (Curry and Naan Bread...YUMMO!)
baths and bedtime for kids!
I finish up data entry work
Shane and I finish up the day watching our shows!

Survivor & The Office

I'm still laughing at how Randy got voted out of Survivor!







9 comments:

Hildie said...

I linked back to you.

Home come there are no pictures of you working out? That would be good!!!

Conni said...

I'm exhausted. When's nap time?

Lonna said...

I think it is so funny that Austin changes clothes so many times each day. That is something that I wouldn't have expected from him.

I also really like the "work out" picture, I guess that I will just have to have someone track you down in the gym for a live and in action shot.

Well your dinner totally topped ours for the day, maybe you should give me some tips on cooking things that the kids eat. I am out of ideas.

I hope that Austin is feeling better after the death stunt at the Market, and thanks for the ride.

The Roberts said...

Great, thanks so much! Tom and I have not watched Survivor yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Been a Day! said...

I loved Survivor!! Randy was the worst and I was so happy to have him off- especially the way it was done!!

And I"m with you on the fountain drink. I totally need my own personal machine!

Texas Dimons said...

First off...sorry Buddy! Didn't think about that, but it will still be enjoyable to watch! I wish I had a nap time!! and I refuse to post pictures of me in all my work out glory!!!!

Kay said...

I hadn't watched Survivior yet!!!!! I went to a little party thing Thursday and then my in-laws came in town (you know I had to "Wanda-clean") - next time give a warning!! LOL! :o)
Your days sound a lot like ours!!

Gabrielle said...

Busy lady! Your dinner looked yummy. I wish I could get my kids to eat stuff like that.

PureDesign said...

A few unsolicited comments on the sneak peak of your back cover:

Nice picture, but too much centered type and too much of the same font. It becomes less elegant and more amateurish.

Anyways no day is complete without a fountain drink indeed thus the reason for a fountain drink on my website: http://shaneguymon.com