Dimon Family

1 Longhorn + 1 Longhorn = 4 cute longhorns!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

More time...Maybe?!

We have mailed in our first issue of our magazine for the final layout and printing...now we just have to give final approvals! I'm hoping I can find time to post about the other things that have been going on! (I'm pretty sure there was more going on while I was so focused and engrossed with putting the magazine together...I have four children right?!:) ) More to come...but right now I am going to bed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the completing the final layout! i'm sure that was a huge job!

Maddock Family said...

I didn't know you were making a magazine. Good for you. I can barely get my laundry done for the week for 2 kids let alone for 4 AND put together a magazine!!! You go girl.

Kay said...

I am sure it will be great!! Is there any way we can view it on-line when it is done or do I have to come to Austin and stay in a hotel??
K

Conni said...

Hey Dimon's....just checking in. How are you guys? I'll check back soon to see your updates! Hope all is well!

Cali Chavez's

Kelly said...

How exciting! I hope it all goes well.