Today Austin turns 5. I can't believe how big he is. He is very independent, hot and cold and still so snuggly! We've had many changes (which will eventually be blogged about) and he has been a trooper through them all. I get one more year at home with him before he starts school, so we are going to live it up this next year!
He still loves the blanket from this picture!
Happy Birthday Austin!

039_edited-1.jpg)
5 comments:
I can't believe how much he looked the same as a baby!
Happy birthday Austin!
How are you guys doing so far?
It is hard to believe that he is 5 already! He is such a cutie!
I can't wait for the full update about your move on your blog. :)
Happy Birthday Austin! I hope you guys are doing well. I think about you often. I wish you the best of luck in the next few years.
Aw, happy birthday, Austin! I still remember holding you in the hospital just hours after you were born. In fact, on your birthday, I think, I was reminiscing about noshing on cheesecake with your mom the day you were born.
Strange to see "this" looking that new!
Wow that health share thing is amazing! So tell me more about it...what kind of coverage did you guys have, which plan were you on? Email me at mamaguymon@gmail.com because I am definitely interested. Thanks for telling me about it!!!
Post a Comment