Dimon Family

1 Longhorn + 1 Longhorn = 4 cute longhorns!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

This one's for Tami!! (but you might want to check it out too!)



I'm so far behind, that I think I might just post pictures. I work at home on the computer, so by the time I'm done working, I just want to get away from the computer. And before I know it, so much time has passed that I feel too overwhelmed to do any of it! BUT I am determined to at least post pictures so you can see what we've been up to!

Gemma Easter time...bringing back the side ponytail!

Nicholas checking out his Easter basket.

Amy at Easter

Shane and Nicholas playing basketball.

Gemma and her friend Malloree...or as we call them Gemmalloree!
They were born on the same day. When we moved into the ward, Malloree had prayed for a friend her age. Yet another example that God has a sense of humor!!


Easter egg hunt with friends.


Austin Easter egg hunt at school...notice all the girls.
He was popular with the ladies this year!!

Ms. Baker and Nicholas...end of 2nd grade.


Amy and Ms. Morris...End of 4th grade.


Austin and Haley from school. We went to a gym to play together.
All was great until the end when Austin jumped into the pit and landed with his legs up over his head the wrong way. It stretched his back. It was scary for a few minutes, but all was well in the end! We had a great time until then!

Amy at the bike rodeo.

Nicholas at the bike rodeo.


Nicholas was in a dinosaur play. He was a "rappter dancer"...who knew the kid had such moves!

Now for the section we call our first step into scouting. I was the wolf den leader. We had such a fun time this last year!


Pinewood derby car.


The pinning of the wolf badge.


Creating a father son "cake"

We went for the cup"cake" to create the number 100.

Now what I like to call the month of June!

Swim team!


Amy and Austin with their coaches...Allison and Craig.
They were great with the kids!


Amy getting ready for freestyle.


I'm so proud!! I have 2 backstrokers!


At the start.


This is how he spent the first meet...swimming, then creeping on the rope.
By the end we had this:


Swimming the whole way!


My other backstroker!



I had to post this because it reminds me of how I spent my summers...plus it's just too cute!


Austin loves to create...this is a picture of mom made out of bendaroos.


His other favorite pasttime...Legos!

He created this cape for a prince party! His friend Ella had a Princess dress-up party, so he came as the prince. (I think he was the only boy! :)






7 comments:

Hildie said...

That Bendaroo portrait looks JUST LIKE YOU!

It's Been a Day! said...

i was thinking about you the other day and so i'm so happy to see this post! i can't believe how big your kids are getting! loved the post. hope there are more like it!!

Lonna said...

Oh Gemma, you were sent to Mallory for sure. How cute. I love the school pictures, but I think that those swim ones were the best. Totally how I spent my summers as a kid as well, however I will say that the backstroke was not my favorite, but we can't all be backstrokers, just the very skilled get that talent.

I love them in their little swim caps and goggles, It almost makes me miss the days of the swim teams...almost.

Carrie said...

What's with the fumanchu beard on your bendaroos portrait? Do you have a testosterone issue we haven't discussed?

The swim pics are amazing. Is it the camera or the photographer or a wicked combo of both?

BTW, I was so happy to see a new post!

Anonymous said...

it is so great to get an update on the dimons. it looks like y'all are doing well :)

Tami said...

Way to go Jen-I love all the pics! Your kids have grown up so much - can"t wait to see you guys in October!

Brian and Ginger said...

Oh my heck! Your kids are so grown up. I love all the pics! Looks like you guys keep super busy. Miss you!!