If anyone had told me 2 years ago I would be outside walking around the house with a huge flashlight looking for a blanket, I would have laughed in their face. BUT tonight I was doing just that! It's bedtime and Austin can't find his "this". I have never had a child so attached to anything. He wants to take it everywhere...luckily I told him from the time he was little that it didn't go into stores etc, so we've managed to hold onto it. But tonight it is nowhere to be found. We can pinpoint when we saw it last, so we're pretty sure it's in or around the house, though we haven't been able to locate it! We'll see how he sleeps tonight without it. He wanted to say a prayer to find it, but it hasn't turned up yet! If you see a blue, ratty "this" in your neck of the woods, Austin will love you forever!!! Note a younger, larger, cleaner, less ratty..."this" below!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
The things we do for love!
Posted by Texas Dimons at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

039_edited-1.jpg)
1 comments:
Oh no! Not "this"! I'll come help you look!
Post a Comment