Dimon Family

1 Longhorn + 1 Longhorn = 4 cute longhorns!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What you do for love update!

Well, we found "this"! Earlier on Sat he pulled all his pants out of his drawer and I told him to put them away...well being 3 he just stuffed them all in. Sunday he pulled them all out again, (yet another Austin story!) and lo and behold there was his "this"! He was soooo excited! He started yelling "I found him!" Now we have a rule that "this" doesn't even leave the house!! I might just start cutting small pieces off for him to carry and when those get lost it's not such an ordeal. I just can't bring myself to cut it up!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm so glad "this" turned back up!

hmilne said...

I'm just sitting here giggling as I imagine you looking for "this" outside with a flashlight...the things we do for our kids!! Looks like work is keeping you busy...are you liking it. For me it's a love/hate relationship.

The Davis Family Three said...

Jenn!I'm glad you found me! You should definitely keep visiting and I will do the same with your blog. i will pass the messages along to my family and Natalie. Hope all is well with your family!

Nicole