Dimon Family

1 Longhorn + 1 Longhorn = 4 cute longhorns!

Friday, September 12, 2008

1st day of school pictures...FINALLY!

So, with my crazy life right now, by the time I get to blogging, I just am too tired. But today I decided to do some of it...Thanks to Buddy for telling me how to add the blog list link so I don't spend quite so much time surfing! So here are the much anticipated (I'm sure!) pictures! Here's Gemma...a big 6th grader! Here's Amy...going into 3rd. Here's Nicholas...1st grade. And Austin in Preschool 2 days a week!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Your kids are so cute. I don't really know them, so it was fun to see them one by one. Now when I see them at church, I'll recognize them. I do recognize your oldest daughter, as I've met her. Good job finding time to blog a bit. I think it's so much easier to have it set up with the updates listed, then you don't have to keep looking at the same blogs that haven't been updated yet.

Hildie said...

I'm always too frazzled to do pictures on the first day of school. I remembered to take some of the elementary school kids, but forgot the middle schoolers. Whoops!