Conversation I heard from the kitchen/living room:
Austin "Dad, I want milk."
Shane "Get me a cup"
Austin "You can get it...you have hands."
Sometimes I hate it when my words are repeated back to me!!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Hearing my own words...
Posted by Texas Dimons at 5:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

039_edited-1.jpg)
8 comments:
Haha! That's funny. I think we all start to sound like our moms. I love that family picture! Its so cute!
Austin is very clever!!!
Love your family picture! I dont see that pose very often.
Your blog looks great and the photo is awesome!
Yea, I know what you mean. They learn from us even when we're not really trying to teach them.
I love it. Katelin's new favorite game is role-reversal: I'm her, she's me. It is hilarious to see her pretending to be me; equally hilarious that she constantly instructs me to whine, complain and throw fits. Turns out I always say no and "We'll talk about it." Who knew?
at least he's listening to what you say even if he won't obey it!!
Jenn,
I need to figure out how you get other people's blogs on the side, if you can let me know I would appreciate it.
i tagged you to write 6 random things about yourself. when you write this post you then tag 6 people to do the same!
e-mail me and i'll let you know when we are going to the north state gymnastic ompetition. my e-mail is flyrod@sptc.net
Post a Comment