OK...So I had a laugh this morning when I found this post through another friend's blog...BTW if you ever want to laugh, check out Jennie's blog on the right...but for now take a gander at this! http://derfwadmanor.blogspot.com/2008/08/bigger-love-episode-41.html Not sure how to hyperlink, so until I talk to Jennie, click the link above!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

039_edited-1.jpg)
6 comments:
Where are the pictures??? How are you guys doing? Love the updates on stuff. What's the weather like?? We are getting settled in. The kids started school this week. I'm finally coming up for air and checking blogs again.
TC~
Conni
Holy crap, that was funny! Scott was asking me today who's on my "list" and I think that post covered about half of the men on it! Thanks for the laugh, lady!
Ok so I just went to Jenny's blog page and have been there for about 3 hours now. She is hilarious. I literally was crying I was laughing so hard!!!!!Is she in your ward? This woman is great. Hope you are enjoying kids in school...horray!!!!!
Love
Kim
Kim, Yes she's in our ward and she is just funny to listen to! How are you guys?
Hey Jenn! It was good to hear from you. HOw is austin treating you? Jenny's blog is so funny~good laughs. I Know what you mean about the boys already in first grade, where did the time go. talk to you soon.
nat
HEY BEST FRIEND!!
I found your blog!
Whats going on??
I read that funny post and I was laughing. good times.
Post a Comment