Dimon Family

1 Longhorn + 1 Longhorn = 4 cute longhorns!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Changes

So, I decided to change my background and in the process lost some of my links to friends...If you don't see your link...send me a comment so I can add!

8 comments:

Kay said...

WOW! I am impressed! Pictures and now this! Where did you get this background & how'd you do it??

K

Texas Dimons said...

thecutestblogontheblock.com I found it on a friends blog. The best thing is that it is just a page element so you don't loose any of your other things....which is what happened when I changed it to something else before that one! It was pretty easy to add on...it's just a page element!

Kelly said...

It looks great!

Anonymous said...

you are fancy!!! love the new blog look.

i will let you know where the gymnastic state competition is closer to time. they haven't let us know yet. we'd love to see you guys!

as a side note....i loved the kids pix of their first day of school. i also like your front door! i know i'm odd to notice that but, it really is a nice front door!:)

Kay said...

OK...I am SOOOOOOO frustrated. I can't ever get their site to work - can't get their backgrounds to scroll down, etc. I know that they say that they are having trouble, but I can't even hardly navigate away for all the messages! AND now you've done TWO cute ones!!! Any hints?
K

Maddock Family said...

Hey so did you guys get anything from Ike? Rain? Wind? We got it pretty good! We were considering taking off to Austin if we didn't get power on relatively soon. I actually had a family here let us stay a few nights and so it wasn't too bad. It would have been great to see you though! Hope you are doing good and enjoying kids in school!!!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the link to your page. your family pic on the top is cute!

Kay said...

Jen!
OK...I guess I am just a failure! I absolutely can NOT get the pages to scroll - it is almost like the right little bit is cut off but there is room...whatever!

K