Dimon Family

1 Longhorn + 1 Longhorn = 4 cute longhorns!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Amy!

Amy is 9 today. I can't believe how big she is getting. Amy is our comic relief. She can make anyone smile! I am continually amazed at her positive attitude. It doesn't matter what happens, she can take a minute to herself and then she is good to go! She loves to dance, sing and do gymnastics...I wish I was still as flexible as her! We love you Amy! Happy Birthday!


On her blessing day.

1 years old.

Always the cheerleader!

Laughin' the days away!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy birthday Amy! She's a cutie pie.

The Roberts said...

Happy Birthday to Amy!

Anonymous said...

we've always thought amy was a beautiful, precious little girl! happy b-day to her!

junglemama said...

Happy Birthday Amy! What a great walk down memory lane.

Carrie said...

Happy birthday, Amy!

PureDesign said...

Did I already know we had the same birthday? Did I forget? That's funny, anyways October 14th is my birthday too!