That is funny. By the way, love your family photo!!!!!!
Hook 'em Horns!!!!
Why does that tower look so menacing and evil?
It's b/c the tower IS evil!You know, there's a reason why we never discuss this stuff, Jenn, but since you started it....GO TECH!
Ay, ay, ay! I hope you enjoyed that number 1 on your evil tower while it lasted!
Hello Dimon Family!!! So glad you found our blog! We just got back from dropping Kayla off.... what a great/teary thing that was! I did have a moment of sadness for you Saturday evening. Just kidding :) Go Tech!
What a great game it was!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is funny. By the way, love your family photo!!!!!!
Hook 'em Horns!!!!
Why does that tower look so menacing and evil?
It's b/c the tower IS evil!
You know, there's a reason why we never discuss this stuff, Jenn, but since you started it....
GO TECH!
Ay, ay, ay! I hope you enjoyed that number 1 on your evil tower while it lasted!
Hello Dimon Family!!! So glad you found our blog! We just got back from dropping Kayla off.... what a great/teary thing that was! I did have a moment of sadness for you Saturday evening. Just kidding :) Go Tech!
What a great game it was!!
Post a Comment