Dimon Family

1 Longhorn + 1 Longhorn = 4 cute longhorns!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

6 Random Things

Tammy tagged me and made me sit and think of random things about me...so here are the 6 I came up with! :) (This also counts toward Natalie bo Batalies!!)



1. I swam on a summer swim league until I aged out at 17 growing up. I placed 3rd in the city (in San Antonio) in backstroke my last year. This may account for why I prefer water aerobics to any other exercise (even if I am the youngest by 30 years in the class!!)



2. I'm not big on snuggling or PDA...drives Shane bonkers sometimes, but oh well!



3. I am a bit of a pack rat...I used to save a ton, but living with Shane that is just not possible! So I am down to a few boxes...I wasn't a big journaler, but I can show you my life in pictures/souvenirs.



4. I hate having my hair short. I will never go shorter than a bob at chin length. When I was in 2nd grade my grandma tried to cut my hair and messed it up so bad they had to do a pixie cut...still not over it!



5. I am extremely afraid of heights. No known reason why, just am! BUT I will still try things at least once...I did the Sydney Bridge climb in Australia and crossed one of the longest/highest suspension bridges in Canada. Which brings me to number 6...



6. I don't like to miss out on anything. I don't want to look back with regrets and say I wish I had done something, but was too scared etc.

So I am tagging:

1. Carrie
2. Kay
3. Holly
4. Kristi
5. Kellie
6. Paige

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Very interesting to read!

Anonymous said...

interesting tidbits about you! i'm scared of heights too! i think i would have backed out of that syndey bridge! you are brave.

sorry you have to look at chris's ugly foot on your blog. i'll change the picture as soon as we get home!

how's the new business coming along?

Carrie said...

Oh crap! I'm going to have to think of some stuff to write!

BTW, I didn't know you were a pack rat by nature! I learn something new every day!

Hildie said...

Totally scared of heights too. And escalators.